FOX THERM-ALL® PLAST FT385 PLUS
FOX THERM-ALL® PLAST FT385 PLUS, is a cement based, polymer and inorganic additive, fiber reinforced, elastic, readymade thermal insulation plaster material that can be applied directly on gypsum-based boards.
It meets the requirements of TS 13687.
It meets the requirements of TS EN 998-1.
Fields of Usage
- It is used as a surface plaster on gypsum-based exterior boards and thermal insulation boards in all buildings.
- It is used for coating concrete, prefabricated reinforced concrete elements, cement-containing particle board and old plastered surfaces.
- Provides excellent adhesion.
- Provides excellent adherence to gypsum-based exterior boards developed for exterior walls, reinforced with fibers.
- It prevents formation of superficial cracks thanks to its fiber reinforcement.
- Easily prepared and applied.
- Long working time.
- It creates a surface ready for paint or mineral plaster application.
- It is resistant to freezing – thawing cycle.