FOX FLEXMORTAR FX116
FOX FLEXMORTAR FX116 is a cement and polymer dispersion based, non-slip feature increased, long working time, very flexible, long lasting adhesive suitable for all weather conditions with high stability and performance. It can be used in vertical and horizontal applications in indoor and outdoor areas.
In compliance with TS EN 12004 – C2TES2 standards.
Ministry of Public Works and Settlement Item No: 04.01301-04.01304
C2 : Cement Based, Additional Features Improved, High Performance
T : Reduced slip feature
E : Open Waiting Time Extended
S2 : Very Flexible
Fields of Application
- Adhering materials such as tiles, ceramic marble, natural stone, pressed brick, glass mosaic to cement-based surfaces subjected to temperature differences in vertical and horizontal applications in indoor and outdoor areas,
- It is used for adhering materials such as tiles, ceramic, marble, natural stone, pressed brick, glass mosaic on plasterboard, cement chipboard, heat insulation plates.
- It is recommended to use FOX PRIMERA® FL 220 primer for this and similar sheet applications.
- In bonding processes in swimming pools, baths, water storage, bathrooms, industrial floors, cold weather deposits,
- It is used in exterior coatings of buildings, for bonding ceramics on ceramics in repair works,
- Used in places with heavy pedestrian and load traffic.
- Mixed only with water.
- Long workable time,
- Does not cause slippage in the case of vertical applications,
- Very comfortable and easy to apply,
- Flexible, does not affected by vibrations,
- Resistant to freeze-thaw effect,
- Does not shrink,
- Resistant to surface stresses due to sudden temperature changes thanks to its flexibility (Class S2).
ADHESIVES, CEMENT BASED