FOX MULTIPLUS® DUALGUM REACTIVE
FOX MULTIPLUS® DUALGUM REACTIVE resistant to heavy conditions, two components, colloidal dispersion polymer modified, bitumen-rubber based, water based liquid membrane. Fast curing waterproofing material with ultra-high application efficiency. It is a bitumen emulsion with high elasticity feature and adheres to concrete and metal surfaces perfectly. When reinforced with non-woven geotextile mat creates excellent membrane.
In compliance with TS EN 15814+A2 CB2-W2B-C2B-R3 standards.
CB2: ≥ 4mm Static Crack Bridging
W2B: ≤0,15 N/mm² Water resistance under pressure
C2B: ≥ 0,30 MN/m² Resistance under Pressure
R3: ≤ 1 Rain Resistance after 1 hour
Fields of Application
- In indoor and outdoor, vertical and horizontal applications from positive direction,
- On surfaces which remains underground and has contact with continuous water,
- On surfaces such as foundations and curtain walls,
- On retaining walls,
- In tunnels,
- In underground structures such as basements etc.
- For protection of the concrete from the underground waters, microorganisms and dissolved salts in water,
- Terraces and Green roofs,
- On roof tops and patios.
- Provides excellent waterproofing.
- Has crack-bridging feature.
- Maintains its features even under -26°C .
- Ultimate elasticity ( %2000).
- Its durability against bacteria attacks for 30 days undergroun at 40°C is tested and approved
- Creates broad, permanent insulation.
- Does not contain Radon gas.
- Blocks methane gas.
- Does not contain solvent, water based.
- Has long life time, has resistance to water, weak acids and some salt solutions.
- Can be used in vertical and horizontal applications.
- Resistant to freeze and thaw effects.
- Provides perfect solutions to details, applied fast and easily with spray machine.
- Can be applied even on fresh concrete.
- Cures fast (1 hour approximately).
- Can be covered 1 day after the application.