FOX MULTIPLUS® DUALGUM 1K SPRAY
FOX MULTIPLUS® DUALGUM 1K SPRAY colloidal dispersion based, one component, water based liquid membrane. Fast curing waterproofing material with ultra-high application efficiency. It is a bitumen emulsion with high elasticity feature and adheres to concrete and metal surfaces perfectly. Presents perfect solution in vertical applications.
In compliance with TS EN 15814+A2 CB2-W2B-C2B-R2 conditions.
CB2: ≥ 4mm Static Crack Bridging
W2B: 0,075 N/mm² Water resistance under pressure
C2B: ≥ 0,30 MN/m² Resistance under Pressure
R2: ≤ Rain Resistance after 8 hours
Fields of Application
- From positive side in vertical applications,
- On surfaces which remains underground and has contact with continuous water,
- On surfaces such as foundations and curtain walls,
- On retaining walls,
- In underground structures such as basements etc.,
- For protection of the concrete from the underground waters, microorganisms,
- To adhere thermal insulation plates,
- Provides protection by keeping plant roots away thanks to its chemical structure.
- Easy and fast application with spray gun,
- Provides accurate waterproofing solution,
- Has ≥4mm crack bridging feature. Maintain this feature even at -20oC.
- Extremely high elasticity (%1500)
- Its durability against bacteria attacks for 30 days underground at 40°C is tested and approved.
- Creates broad, permanent insulation.
- Does not contain Radon gas.
- Blocks methane gas.
- Does not contain solvent, water based
- Has long life time, has resistance to water, weak acids and some salt solutions.
- Resistant to freeze and thaw effects.
- Provides perfect solutions to details, applied fast and easily with spray machine,
- Can be applied even on fresh concrete,
- Foundation filling can be done in 2 days after.