FOX TRIPLETAPE 120
Three Layer, Two Sides Polypropylene Felt Coated, Alkali Resistant Insulating Tape
FOX TRIPLETAPE 120 is a three layer, high-elastic, longitudinal rigid (non-stretchable) waterproofing tape with a special polypropylene (PP) felt coating on both sides.
FIELDS OF APPLICATION
- Wet volume (bathroom, balcony, terrace, roof, pool, industrial kitchens etc.) waterproofing applications,
- Horizontal and vertical joint and chamfer insulation,
- Insulation of shower channel surroundings and drain units,
- Ceramic and natural stone applications,
- Easy and fast application,
- It is long lasting,
- Resistant to Freeze-Thaw cycle,
- Resistant to chemicals,
- Can be used at temperatures between -30°C and 90°C.
- Has forms designed to be used in interior corner, exterior corner, installation and floor drains.
- Can be used in applications exposed to a high degree of load or under constant positive pressure water.